Saturday, May 17, 2008

A good cat should not block...

So, here goes the saying "好狗不挡路". But really I think it should be cat now...

What happen was PingEn and I were on our way to the famous BLK 85 for my favourite dessert. Then as we were walking there, there is this big fat cat sitting at the side of the road. I suspect she is pregnant...but anyway...

Then as we were walking past her, she suddenly walk in front of us and calmly sit down blocking our way to proceed. Now, that's weird. As we tried to walk past her, she would stand up and block us from moving. This doesnt happen just once, but a few times, as if she deliberately doing it. I know this sound weird, but when you see a "fat" cat, with her big grey eyes staring at you and not allowing you to past. That's scary!!!

I thought I could see her smilling and say :" 这就是闯进我地盘的后果!!!" . Then PingEn make a attempt to step forward causing a "slap" sound. That's when she would move and let us through.

PingEn later said: " What she want from us? Food?". Well, I hope it's just food she wants...

Haha...a big ghostly isn't it? Well, who knows? Could be a good start of a horror story plot. Well, cat in my mind is always a bit "spiritual" kind of animal...so I can't help but thinking at that direction...

BEWARE: DID YOU SEE A FAT BROWN CAT AROUND YOUR HOUSE....?=P

No comments: