Saturday, May 17, 2008

PS, I Love You...

Yupe so here I am reading Cecelia Ahern's novel. Her first and newest one the big screen. I swear I didn't first notice the movie before I seen the novel. In fact I first known about this book when I was back in Malaysia a couple of months back and saw it in the bookstore. Glanced through the the short synopsis and thought it is interesting to read. Have decided to get it when I am back in Singapore. For some reason, books in Malaysia is more expensive then in Singapore.

This book is great. Never a book make me so sad and cry every time Holly ( the main character) read the envelope from her late husband. I agreed with the book cover: " Everyone needs a guardian angel. " Who is better than the one you loved most?
So now I am a big fan of Cecelia Ahern...Glancing her other book and find it equally interesting. New "toy" for me for next two months...



No comments: